Wednesday 6 November 2013

Nov 2013 Bake Along Challenge - Muffins


To me, muffins are a kinda comfort food...perfect with my cuppa coffee for breakfast or with my tea as a tea time treat...and I so love the smell of fresh muffins in the oven..who doesn't eh ;)
So, do Bake Along with me this month....
As usual, there are some simple rules to follow, and I will do a round-up of all the entries.




The rules :,
1. Follow my blog.
2. You may send in as many links as you want...archived posts are also accepted...do link it using the linky tool at the end of this page and send a pic to my email add (resh_82@hotmail.com)...for the round-up ;)
3. Use of above logo is advised and your post should link back to this event page...
4. To those who do not have a blog, do send your entries to resh_82@hotmail.com Pls include your name, pic, recipe and 'Bake Along Challenge' as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment